Home Inspection Solutions utilizes the most advanced tools and techniques to offer you an objective evaluation that you can depend on. After the inspection is complete, you will receive a written report complete with pictures detailing each major component of the home. Any problems found will be noted in the report, that you can then pass on to the appropriate repair professional.
- Have the peace of mind knowing that there are not any major problems with the home.
- If there are problems, you will be aware of them and may even get the price of the home reduced based on the need for repairs.
- You can have a contingency clause in your contract to get out of a house purchase if an inspector finds a major issue with the home.
- Know about issues and make repairs before you put the house on the market.
- Help you determine the price to ask for the house based on any findings of the home inspection.
- Help the sale go smoothly by showing the potential buyers that you have nothing to hide and everything has been taken care of.
- Hourly rate available for localized inspections of smaller areas. Written report not included. Photos of any problems found will be provided.
- If you have lived in your home for a few years and just want to make sure that there are no major issues developing on the exterior or interior areas.
- Crawl space inspections to look for moisture related issues and/or pest infestation. Look in the crawl space for any signs of mechanical or structural issues that may be developing as well.